Einsteigerhilfen, Taktiken, Strategien, Fragen zum Spiel, Tipps

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
HerrLiam
ABC-Schütze
New to PanzerLiga

Beitrag von HerrLiam »

Greetings! Guten Tag!

I'm new to PanzerLiga, and I'm trying to learn some basic German, to keep up with you guys. I figure it is well to learn your opponent and since 98% of what is said on here is alien I will push forward on the English side and try to brush up on the German side.
Konnen Sie Mir Helfen?

Danke

HerrLiam The Only Irish General
If there was someone with more skill than myself I would be shocked, Meglomania

Terif
Administrator
Beitrag von Terif »

Yep, english leads a bit of a shadow existence here. Can not hurt to bring it a bit more into the light - or to learn german if it refuses to come out :)

P.S:
If you prefer your battlefront and League name "Liam" instead of HerrLiam, just send me a message and I will change it :)

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Even with translation software, I struggle with German. Use & meaning of words is very tricky, Herr Liam.
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

hellraiser
Freizeit-Goethe
Beitrag von hellraiser »

Translation software is rather an approximation. One one hand the german language has a very logical words/phrases construction but on the other hand, when you read a 33 letter word, your first thought is to give up learning :P

Herr Liam? LOL, not enough challenges at the center court? With so many patches released and problems fixed, I am planning to get back at this game in full throttle. Maybe this w/e, herr liam, we can set up a session of world war 2, eh?
There is no smile of an angel without the wrath of God ...

HerrLiam
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von HerrLiam »

100% right about German, I attempted my Girlfriends help whose fluent in half of the European Languages spoken and she had issues with the slang used upon PanzerLiga :p

Sir Pinhead, I look forward to such a challenge, I know your a Hell of a Player and Look forward to a match

hellraiser hat geschrieben:Translation software is rather an approximation. One one hand the german language has a very logical words/phrases construction but on the other hand, when you read a 33 letter word, your first thought is to give up learning :P

Herr Liam? LOL, not enough challenges at the center court? With so many patches released and problems fixed, I am planning to get back at this game in full throttle. Maybe this w/e, herr liam, we can set up a session of world war 2, eh?
If there was someone with more skill than myself I would be shocked, Meglomania

Antworten