Übersicht Datum/zugnummer

Einsteigerhilfen, Taktiken, Strategien, Fragen zum Spiel, Tipps

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
Reaktiviert Amadeus

Beitrag von Reaktiviert Amadeus »

Hallo Allerseits,

habe mir mal die Mühe gemacht für alle Szenarien die Daten (Mehrzahl von Datum :? ) genau aufzuschreiben. Die Exceldatei habe ich bopeep geschickt. Vielleicht können wir das mal gebrauchen. In Fall Weiß sind es genau 110 Züge für jede Seite.

Grüße an Alle

Feldtrompeter
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Feldtrompeter »

Hi Amadeus

Super! :juhu:

Kannste mir die mal zumailen?
Meine Adresse hast du ja. :box:

Gleichen sich die Datumsangaben der anderen Szenarien mit denen aus Fall Weiß an?

Grüße
Feldtrompeter

Feldtrompeter
Bildungsminister

Ähem, ich glaube auf diesen Threat trifft

:fforum:

zu...
Zuletzt geändert von Feldtrompeter am Di 6. Apr 2004, 17:34, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Reaktiviert Amadeus

Falsches Forum??

Ja jetzt wo du es sagst...und nu?

:pfeiff: :sorry:

Feldtrompeter
Bildungsminister

Hi Amadeus

Jetzt heißt es warten :pfeiff: bis BoPeep vorbei kommt und das alles in den Strategic Command Bereicht verfrachtet :lamer:.

Grüße
Feldtrompeter

BoPeeP
Administrator
Beitrag von BoPeeP »

...erstmal vielen Dank Amadeus für die vielen Mühen. Das hat bestimmt ein paar Stunden in Anspruch genommen.
Wir werden mal überlegen, wie wir die Daten am besten verbauen können.
SC-SPieler dankt dem Amadeus:
:king:

Ach ja, jetzt stimmt das Forum wieder :D
Ciao & Greetz
BoPeeP

-=Schon die Mathematik lehrt uns, dass man Nullen nicht übersehen darf=-

Feldtrompeter
Bildungsminister

Hi Kollegen

Ich kann BoPeep nur beipflichten.
Da hat sich Amadeus wirklich mal Mühe gemacht.

Danke auch an dich, Amadeus. Hab deine Datei erhalten.
Saubre Arbeit!

:sensa:

Grüße
Feldtrompeter

Reaktiviert Amadeus

Danke, Danke für die Blumen.

Wer die Arbeit sehen will, kann sie natürlich vorab bekommen. Email an mich, reicht. Wer kein Excel hat, dem formatier ich es auch in Word. Für das Forum etwas zu groß bzw. zu unübersichtlich. 110 Züge Achse + 110 Züge Alliiert + die anderen Szenarien...
Zuletzt geändert von Reaktiviert Amadeus am Di 6. Apr 2004, 19:06, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Hello German Gaming Friends,

I haven't been posting much, because I can't need read much. Looks like some interesting conversations. You're lucky you know multiple languages, they give me a headache.

Question: Is the "report" section been updated? I sent in some results where I actually won, Terif posted my ass beating.

"They give us a view of the beautiful Rhine, give me a muddy old creek in Texas any old time." --- G.I. Blues sung by Elvis Presley.

If you come to America, come to Boise, I'll buy you a nice cold beer w/ steak & potatos.....then play a good game of Squad Leader :)
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

Reaktiviert Sombra

Beitrag von Reaktiviert Sombra »

Hi Rambo yes the PL-Forum is getting more attention every day.

Regarding the results, right now they only updated the information send to them by E-Mail, when they have everything up and running again they will update the old reports.

Reaktiviert Sombra

Beitrag von Reaktiviert Sombra »

Amadeus.... Kannst Du mir auch einmal dein Formulare zuschicken :deal:

Hören sich sehr interessant an.

[1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0
Administrator
Beitrag von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 »

@rambo
there are some results are update but not all because i get all the reports
from the last month and i only can report 10 - 15 per day

but no fear all of the results will be reportet

@rambo2
If you come to America, come to Boise, I'll buy you a nice cold beer w/ steak & potatos.....then play a good game of Squad Leader
is this an offert? -> be carefull mybee i come....... and i like steak (if its medium)
Zuletzt geändert von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 am Mi 7. Apr 2004, 14:40, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
*** The dark side :need: you ***

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

Hmm, don't know if Idaho would be that interesting for a European. This part of the country is REALLY different than other parts. USA is a very diverse place both in geography & people. Idaho has Foothills to the North & potato fields to the South. It gets very hot & dry here in the summer, the winters are rather mild relative to what most people think. It's a very dry state, not much rain.

Populations is only 1-million in the entire state, about 200,000 are in the capital here in Boise. We are not a tourist attraction :) Idaho is very different, it is nearly 50% Mormon people like Utah. The population is comprised of 85% white, 14% Mexican, 1% black, very different than other parts of USA. The political beliefs are really conservative (Republican) & highly religious people which is opposite compared to Portland, Oregon or San Fransisco, California.

I'm sure most people goto Orlando, Florida to visit the Epcot Center/DisneyWorld, maybe Washington D.C., or some of the major cities.

Much of my family lives in Pennsylvania, not far from Gettysburg. Many people visit the Gettysburg Warpark to see the Little Round Top, Peach Orchard, & other landmarks of that famous battle. My ancestors are from Germany, Romania, & England. The first Americans were Euros, unless you count the Native Indians.

In school, we had some German exchange students, they were pretty cool. Their English speaking was a little choppy, they drank beer, & dressed "punkish". German history is pretty cool, Martin Luther, the Huns, & the Anabaptists.

Do you German dudes drive Mercedes Benz?

Reaktiviert steffri

Beitrag von Reaktiviert steffri »

hey rambo,

i know gettysburg, we had a private tour that was very interesting. (i lived 2 years in the states all thankx to the german air force ;-) ) i lived in northern va near dc. never been to idaho though didnt know u back then ;-)

and about the mercedes well i live in stuttgart headquarter of daimlerchrysler and porsche (the porsches are built just a few blocks away from me) but still i drive a volkswagen passat and a '66 mustang which i brought with me from the states (once again thankx to the german army, they paid the transport hehehe)

about sc im still a rookie but if u like to play im awake and ready now what do u think rambo?
i watched "the long kiss goodnight" yesterday and samuel l jackson is so cool:
dadadah put my hand in my pockt.. dadadah gun in the left hand side...

regards
steffri

[1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0
Administrator
Beitrag von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 »

@rambo

i visited florida 4 years ago... now maybee boise is the country of my choice
because of the nice cold beer.......

but i think its better i buy the beer in austria (theres nothing like a "Murauer") and we only make it cold at boise <- no comments i know my english is bad
Zuletzt geändert von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 am Fr 9. Apr 2004, 11:42, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
*** The dark side :need: you ***

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

@Steffri --- Samuel L. Jackson does kick ass in his movies, in Pulp Fiction that is one of his best roles. If you lived near D.C., you were in one busy ass area. The East Coast is heavy populated....D.C., Baltimore, Philly, New York, it's just a huge mass of people. Glad to hear you saw Gettysburg, it gets some traffic. You're in the German Army & driving a '66 Mustang, that's classic! Gas prices are $2.00/gallon right now, gone up .50/gallon in the last 6-months. Passats & Jettas are seen on the roads in the states. I've owned an Oldsmobile Tornado, Volvo Stationwagon, & an Acura Legend. I'd like to see the U.S.A. remake all the classic cars! Big old Cadilac Convertibles would be cool. Why not? Right now the road is filled with gas guzzling S.U.V.s. There's so many damn S.U.V.s on the road, it's a joke. If you want to play SC, it's easier to communicate via ICQ.

@Dev0 --- Boise doesn't make beer. Now Portland, Oregon has lots of Mircobrew. Microbrew is a term used for "local" or small breweries. Microbrew is the only good stuff you can buy. The market is dominated by crap like Budweiser, Coors, & Miller. Bud, Coors, & Miller is complete garbage, headache in the bottle with 4% alchol, while the "mircos" are 6% with actual taste. We do have imports such as Heiniken, Becks, & Guiness. Everybody knows the Gerries make the best brew & brautwurst. Lets not forget those Barvarian Pretzels. America sucks for brew.....now coffee, is a different story. We don't make the coffee, but we buy it from South America :) If I traveled to Europe, Germany & Italy would be high on my list. I guess it depends what the activity was. I'm sure going to European Soccor would be very interesting! Now women.........that's a whole different conversation.

Haudegen
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Haudegen »

Reaktiviert Amadeus hat geschrieben:Hallo Allerseits,

habe mir mal die Mühe gemacht für alle Szenarien die Daten (Mehrzahl von Datum :? ) genau aufzuschreiben. Die Exceldatei habe ich bopeep geschickt. Vielleicht können wir das mal gebrauchen. In Fall Weiß sind es genau 110 Züge für jede Seite.

Grüße an Alle
Mich würde ja so etwas auch mal für den Fall weiß bei SC2 interessieren...
:froschh:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Haudegen hat geschrieben: Mich würde ja so etwas auch mal für den Fall weiß bei SC2 interessieren...
:froschh:
Habe ich. Kann ich dir schicken. Jedem anderen natürlich auch... :bier2:

RQRD
Gutenberg jr.
Beitrag von RQRD »

hm, was es alles so gibt .. :eek:
Ja Amadeus, dein freundliches Angebot (sc1) nehm ich gern an, wenn auch "etwas" verspätet. Vielleicht hilfts ja, mal irgendwann auch dich "fertig" zu machen :D
ahja frag ich doch mal gleich, hab im Moment unheimlich viele SC-kapazitäten frei, hast du Interesse an einer Neuauflage pbem ? (hab mich verbessert, versprochen) meine Anfrage verpflichtet dich natürlich zu nichts :D

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

RQRD hat geschrieben: ..., hast du Interesse an einer Neuauflage pbem?
Grundsätzlich schon. Aber wenn jetzt der Pokal kommt, wird in meinem Postfach sicher einiges los sein. Bis dahin muss ich mich auch noch von Sombra im Turnierspiel fertig machen lassen. Und nächste Woche kommt Europa Universalis III raus. Habe das Demo bereits mehrfach durchgespielt (Man kann nicht speichern und geht leider nur 50 Jahre).

Im Pokal reffen wir aber spätestens wieder aufeinander.

RQRD
Gutenberg jr.
Beitrag von RQRD »

kein Problem :( nein wirklich nicht :D

der Pokal kommt aber erst nach dem Tunier; wir müssen die Feste schön aufteilen, damit SC1 atraktiv bleibt
Da sind wir jetzt schon so ziemlich sicher 10 Leute, die Interesse bekunden. Zum Tunierende starte ich dann die nächste "Offensive". Bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass wir da nen SC1-Ligapokal wie bei pg3d von Kessler hinbekommen.

denkst du an diie Exeltbl. bei Gelegenheit ?

Antworten