WAW-Tournament Zeke Tucker vs. Amadeus

Berichte über Eure Pixelschlachten

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
Amadeus
WAW-Tournament Zeke Tucker vs. Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Aaah, now I am in. :tiger: As my opponent is a Canadian guy I will write my report in English. As good as I could :oops:

Zeke have the choice, Axis or Allie?

So I will be back soon.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von Zeke Tucker »

Greetings Amadeus, I dare to choose the axis side vs you, when shall we start? regards Zeke Tucker
(thx for writing in English) :)
Fast is fine, Accuracy is everything- Wyatt Earp

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Yeah,

Zeke = Axis
Amadeus = Allies

First turn Zeke give all units a go to warsaw. Maybe a quick conquer of Poland but only average damage to polish units this turn.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Poland in 3 sad to say, even worse, 2 turns for Denmarck, now the sitzkrieg, as bad weather sets in.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Yes, ground combat is going OK for me. But I can't catch the sub in the Atlantic. What is the best way to go for a sub?? Still have to work it out :gaga: :SharkN:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

alas bad weather, more wait for Low Countries, but U boats active vs allied shiping.
Best way to go for a sub? Well, any ship can be a minesweeper, once. Lucky i slipped away this time

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Zeke Tucker hat geschrieben: Best way to go for a sub? Well, any ship can be a minesweeper, once.
I think that is a bad way. You need too much ships and Subs have a good chance to make big damages! In the game Dschoh vs. Doc.Paladin the axis player Dschoh dominates all Seas.

Dschoh
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Dschoh »

In the game Dschoh vs. Doc.Paladin the axis player Dschoh dominates all Seas.
Yes, and a really big part the subs did. Try to search a sub with a battleship. ;) Your gaming partner will be delighted that you send your battleships against the subs, a very expensive search and destroy mission.
Zuletzt geändert von Dschoh am Sa 31. Jan 2009, 15:43, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

No, damages of Battleships are to expensive!! Sometimes I try to surround the subs and wait that the subs dive against my ships. But that is not easy and you need a few ships.

Little mistake by Zeke and I make a small damage to a German fighter at the Siegfried line.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Slight error on my part,yes, but permanent removal of one french army is not so bad in return.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

april 1940, Italy joins war due to Allied aggresssion in the Med, Goes to war after German soldiers gain a hex on Paris, previous turns, armor and paratroops secured the low countires

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

21. April 1940; 16th turn is made. For security reason GB declares war on Iraq. Bomber makes first experience in Bagdad. Ground units reaches Capital.

French units try to disturb the German Blitzkrieg. :tiger:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Heavy fights in the mediterranean sea (First loss) and German tanks go thru the french lines. Fall of Paris is not far - maybe 1 or 2 turns.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Mid June, France surrenders! Evil allied units almost conquer iraq, sneaky amphib by french commandoes into Sicily caught Italians by surprise. Italian Navy damaged, but not without putting the "hurt" on another Brit ship. u boat commanders expecting to be sunning themselves in french ports sometime prior to Dec, 1940, if they stay lucky :D

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Iraq surrenders to GB (nice plunder), Bombers and fighters assign to the west. Axis troops expected in Africa.

Again heavy fights in the Mediterranean. Some Damage to Italian Navy but still dangerous I guess

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Sitzkrieg whil ewe prepare for further ops vs the evil British empire, Italian Navy limps to port after brief naval maneuvers

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Again heavy fights in the Mediterranean. Two more Italian ships are gone to the ground. That will be the End of Seafight for the next turns. :D A single Italian Corps is sighted near El Alamein.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

italian scout quickly surrounded, Brits are ruling the seas, the allies are not playingaccording to our plans :)

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Zeke Tucker hat geschrieben: ...Brits are ruling the seas, the allies are not playing according to our plans
Oh I hope so :)

No new fights this turn. Now as we are the Lords of the sea we try to disturb the Axis moves in the Mediterranean as good as we could. Port Taranto in Italy is now closed for any transport. :SharkN:

New Brit troops are moving to the west. :nt10464:

Some German notes:
Deutscher Vormarsch nach Paris war durchschnittlich erfolgreich und ohne große Vorteile für Achse oder Allie. Allies eroberten aber frühzeitig den Irak, der jetzt britisch ist. Die letzten 3 Züge wurden heftige Seekämpfe im Mittelmeer ausgefochten, mit einem Punktsieg für mich. :)

Nun versuche ich nach Terifs Anweisungen das Mittelmeer komplett dicht zu machen. Was nicht unmöglich scheint, weil die Italiener kaum Seestreitkräfte mehr haben.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

The Brits rule the seas in the med, all shipping has been stopped, as we forgot to expect the unexpected, German bailout unlikely, Italy awaits the fall of the med, Germany failed to react in time, and without due consideration. Next plan is to see what the allies will do next :lol:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

British Navy is not able to catch the Italian sub :aua: A transport of a Italian army could be avoid.

Radar discover another sub in the Atlantic and the Royal Navy try to kill it. But this plan failed. :lol:

British African Bomber do his work and decrease the harbor.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

italian sub limps home after battle in the med, German subs alive but not well, 1 destroyer sent to the bottom, further sea battles expected..

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

DOW on Syria, Corps destroyed. All African Italian harbors damaged. Tobruk under attack. Sub seems to be near Sicilia. Cannot be attacked there cause strong Axis Air Force near Palermo.

One Sub in the Atlantic sunk but Zeke make a good work out here. :3rc:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Turkey upset, Spain leans towards the Axis, and Norway surrenders, at some expense to Axis forces, axis air force trying to exact some measure of revenge in the Med beofre Africa is taken over by the Brits, Subs try to escape in the Atlantic but the Brits have naval forces strategically placed, possilby goin gto result in the needless use of another U boat, :(

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

El Agheila is now British and Syria surrenders also. Atlantic sub is dead. :tiger:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Naval forces almost non existent, with not much damage done to the enemy, the med looks like fighting will end soon, at leas for ground forces in Africa, late taking Norway, oh well, nice watching the endless stream of British victoies, if my scientists get busy, might change that sometime, have to slow down when doing turns, rushing through everything today.
It's crtainly been a different game, after tourney will be seeking rematch :D

Haudegen
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Haudegen »

don't forget the date of your turn... plz

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

No problem Haudegen.

Turn 32; 15. September 1940

Malta under attack by Italian bomber, German bomber and German fighter. Bengazhi under attack by British and Egypt troops. Tobruk now British. Tripolis with a single Italian fighter. Tripolis Harbor again down.

Spain at 65 % to Axis, Turkey at 26 %, USSR at 30% to Allies, US at 38 %

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

More air attacks on malta, navy remains out of range, awaiting the fall of North Africa, all is quiet , except for the med

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Malta gets bombed, axis minors begin to see the light and sign up for the eventual fight with Russia

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Benghazi has fallen to GB and so Tripolis is the last recourse :angst: of the last African Italian fighter. One more army is gone this turn.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

North Africa set to fall completely into British hands, Italian sub bravely sets out and does some damage to enemy cruiser, Forces on malta reduced, but still holding on.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

malta refuses to fall, Brits assuming control of the med almost complete, Tripoli should be taken next turn

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Malta under continuously attack. Beside that it calm down. Snow is falling and a new year (1941) is coming. :icon_zzz:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

sitzskrieg, bad weather, not much happening

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

March 1941: Africa is british!

First units near the Sowjet boarder are sighted.

GERMAN NOTES: Es ist März 1941. Allies haben die ehemals italienischen Afrikabesitzungen erobert. Die Achse ist erstaunlich ruhig. Vichy, Tunesien, Algerien bleiben unangetastet. Was uns nicht weiter stört. Erste Bewegungen an der Sowjetgrenze. Im Frühsommer wird es zu Fall Barbarossa kommen...glauben wir

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Malta falls to falshirmjagr and heavy air attack, axis reconsiders the fight for the med, Iran under attack, axis fails to respond

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Iran surrender, GB income now over 140 mpp each turn :D

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Malta i ssecured, Axis forces have the flu, preparations for war vs anybody is slow :gaga: allies have the rest of the med, from tripoli to the east, the buildup for war with Russia begins,,,slowly

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

DOW to Tunisia, Corps destroyed but Tunis not captured in this turn :evil:

GB wants to free the whole Northern Africa before Barbarossa!

:tiger:
Zuletzt geändert von Amadeus am Fr 13. Feb 2009, 07:12, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Dschoh
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Dschoh »

to free the hole Northern Africa
Hihi, Afrika als Loch zu bezeichnen ist aber nicht sehr nett. Setz doch besser ein "w" vor "hole". :sorry: , aber das konnt ich mir nicht verkneifen. :)

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Yugoslavia falls, Axis troops trying to score hits on British navy, impossible to get by British Naval forces, Tunisia done for, USA taken aback by allied aggresion. THe German War Machine, coming soon to a Theatre of war near you

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Tunisia surrender but heavy naval fights before...and Axis win. :evil: I have to reconsider how to treaten the last Italian sub and battleship.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Malta under control, Spain leans to Axis, Russia getting eager for war

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Greec falls, Russia prepares for war, USA upset by allies as they declare war on Saudi Arabia, U boats take to the seas

Dschoh
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Dschoh »

Put the date (month and year) in your report, please.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Yeah, it is August 1941

Axis still wait with Russia. But on the other hand Zeke made a good turn. Greece falls in one turn. Subs in the Atlantic, don't know where. Naval attack by an Italian Army on my (poor) carrier in Tunis. Drops vom 8 to 2. :aua:

British conquest of the African nations is near the end. Algeria falls and Saudi Arabia is next.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

further aggression by allies worries america, Russia declares war, Barborassa begins! Hopefully it will be some time before USA DoW's

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Late August 1941

Saudis surrender, sub surrounded but not attack in this turn. Income drops to 130 mpps for GB. Barbarossa start with no conquering of cities. Russians reaches build limit for Corps and antitank. But research is low so far. But for Germans too.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Riga falls! 3 othre cities cut off, Inflict minor damage on russian air force, Brits take dam CV and one battleship sent to the bottom, unfortunately Spain shows no interest in imperialist expansion of the British

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Zeke Tucker hat geschrieben: ...Spain shows no interest in imperialist expansion of the British
I am not sure but maybe they won't come closer. 5 chits from me. Don't know how it really works.

Sub sunken in the Atlantic and minor damage to other German Battleship and Cruiser.

Germans rolls eastwards. Russians watch where to counterattack. I see no tanks at the moment. Maybe Zeke makes new traps like in the Med. He is playing better and better now.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

German army marches onward, Finland signs on for the duration, America begins shipping to the UK. Testing positions all along the eastern front. Ahh 5 chits vs 5 chits, quel surprise no positive move towards the axis..

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Oktober 1941: First German Corps destroyed, marching into the main Russian front. Weather changes now and Russia hopes to slow down conquest of the east world.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Octoper 1941: Axis ofrces secure Tripoli and rescue another Med city, German forces have surrounded Leningrad and smolensk, Kiev falls. Germans look to solidify posiotn beofre the Russian winter sets in, no parisans have appeared,,, so far.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Oh, I see a bit hasty attack at Karkov...hopefully. :gaga: Corps destroyed and army heavily damaged. Waiting for next turn.

German Corps landed in Africa. Just in time the glorius british army come back from the east. Harbour in El Agheila down to 2 by bomber and next turn attack by ground troops.

Looking forward to seek to the Italian sub by new destroyers from the Atlantic.

Oh real great play so far.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

italian forces back in play in Africa, Armies being reinforced in the East, Offensive continues at leningrad, but old man winter is on the way. Paratroops hope to hold tripoli, awaiting italian aid. rumors abound,,Where is Rommel? :D

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Yessss, finally I found the sub. Still alive at 1 but now the last hour is come. Too much ships still there...

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Sub excapes one more trun, CV and BB damged by Italian forces, Small advance into russia, bad weather hampers operation

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

December 1941:

Russian Corps drops to a Norwegian mine. German special forces near Karkov destroyed. Other Russian troops go a bit backwards to the east. German troops from the west come closer and are still strong.

Italian sub went to ground.

GERMAN NOTES: Ende 1941 sieht es ganz gut aus für die Allies. Afrika wurde komplett besetzt und geplündert. Die Achse hat zwar 3 Häfen in Afrika zurück erobert, aber der Nachschub dürfte sich schwierig gestalten. Mein Bomber hat 2 Städte im Visier und ohne die Seehoheit ist es für die Achse sehr schwierig. Die britischen Truppen kommen gerade aus Saudi-Arabien zurück und die regelmäßigen Einnahmen liegen bereits über 150 mpp pro Runde. Im Osten konnten die Russen bereits 3 deutsche Einheiten zerstören.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

March 1941, no progress made in the Med conflict, tenuous hold in N africa, Axis prepare for upcoming Spring offensive in the East, leningrad still holding out

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

April 1942

Still bad weather in the east. Research of infantry 2 and antitank 2 for the Russians. :D

First African city recaptured. Troops going on to dig out the others.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

eastern offensive called off due to bad weather, economy is strained, no imports from Sweden, leningrad refuses to fall. Subs take to the seas again, What are the axis scientists working on? :lol: The diplomatic corps has failed to do,,much of anything vs allies dip efforts

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Zeke Tucker hat geschrieben: ..., no imports from Sweden,...
Oh I think that is my fault. I gave 3 chits to Sweden and in one of the last turns Sweden go a bit to the allies. After that no imports for the axis.

Mai 1942: Russians has to go back, better weather has to be expected the next turns. No important things happened this turn. But the Germans will come for sure. :tiger:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

progress delayed by partisans in the rear of Axis forces, the armies glare at each other, but not much happens

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

What a game?! :)

Kiel Harbor falls to GB. Russian partisan destroys Rumanian Air fighter. Heavy fights at Karkov. Next African City recaptured. Allied Victories everywhere! :3rc:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Karkov falls! axis forces advance into the teeth of the Russian bear in the south around karkov, Leningrad refuses to surrender, USA prepares for war after invasion of Sweden to protect them from possible allied aggresion

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Leningrad finally falls, Swedish invasion goes slow, the nerve of thos Russians,building a bmbr to see what I am doing, even worse it attacked and did damage! the brits are sweeping the Med, again. USA joins the war
July 42

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Fights near Kharkov and near Moscow. Sibirian troops now on side and able to kill first corps units. This silly subs now rules the seas. Really good tactic of Zeke. Allies lost lots of mpps by the subs.

19.07.1942 Bloody Juli

Heavy fights again. Rundstedt catch and down to 4. Several units, tactical bomber, armies, corps are gone. Maybe that was one of the big points.

Africa completly back to the Allies, Two Italian corps destroyed.

Big Sea fight in the Atlantic and minor fights in the Eastern sea.

Wow, what a turn. :3rc:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Empty Athen falls to GB. Maybe here is a bridge head for GB. Karkhov back to the Russians. Half troops of the Germans are in Sweden so that is a opportunity to strike back. At the moment we are on a par with our troops in the East.

Americans are on their way to Europe.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Germany rebuilds, set to defend vs Russian winter, theaxis weep, here come the Americans

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Average counterattack from the russians. Not easy to switch over from defense to attack. But time is on my side.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

September 1942:

Another summer goes by.

DOW on Portugal and Spain come to the evil Axis.

Portugal surrender to the Americans. The Allies may free the whole world...

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Spainish forces on the march, Soviet advances are too much fo rweakling axis forces, fighting everywhere, nice game.awaiting the next Soviet offensive

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Back to war, Axis forces inflict damage in the East, fighting everywhere. Spain still standing, looks like it will be a hard winter for the Axis. Allied units gaining/holding ground on every front, France is still safe,,,for now

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Yeah, late November 1942 and again heavy fights in Russia.

Tangier captured and no forward in spain.

GERMAN NOTES: Weiterhin flammen Kämpfe in Russland auf. Die Achse ist angekratzt aber noch nicht besiegt. In Spanien haben es Amerikaner und Briten bisher nur mit den regionalen Kräften zu tun. Erste Anzeichen der schwindenen Kräfte der Deutschen.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

December: Snow and rain in my turn. No airplanes. Brits and Americans marches to Madrid. Rommel is sighted. That would be hard work to dig out the Germans. But research brings some advances for the Americans.

Russians go a bid backwards. But leaders don’t expect a new offensive of the Germans. Casualties in the past were too heavy.
Zuletzt geändert von Amadeus am Mi 4. Mär 2009, 14:04, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Jan 43, The beginning of the end, Failed to gain ground in russia, cannot long keep up with industrial/scientific edge of the allied forces, may have to rtreat on every front just to rebuild a few lost units

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Heavy fighting i n Spain, almost lost the capital, eastern front stable for now, italian forces arrive in spain, awaiting the Soviet summer offensive, more partisans show up by leningrad, Finns advance on Moscow :gaga:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Spring is coming.

Spain finally surrender to the US...300 mpp plunder. :)

Smolensk first catch for the russian offensive but many tries and heavy casualties for that...on both sides.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Bad weather hampers efforts i n russia, still manged to do some damage. rommel trapped in spain, german scientists finally get to work

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Zeke Tucker hat geschrieben: ...german scientists finally get to work
Too late I guess. :D

25.04.1943 Still snow in the east and rain in the rest of Russia. Average damage near Smolensk on both sides.

Spain now dominated by the Allies. Barcelona secured by Brits. Only in the northwest Rommel and some minor troops dig in.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

reinforcements arrive in Spain, too little too late, withdrawal in the east, advancing backwards to our new front lines :D Turkey begins to see things in a new light. Axis economy not so well with Spain gone, 43 should be a good year for the allies :3rc:

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Axis crumbling on all fronts, italy launches raid into africa recaptures tripoli

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Spain is now free of axis troops but how to go to France. Not easy, have to think it over. Russia more and more become allied red colour.

Zeke Tucker
Sonntagsschreiber

Axis forces about to surrender, both italy and germany about to fall, Turkey joins the war on the losing side,finally :lol:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Spring 1944

Berlin taken by the british Empire. Germany has only a few last troops. The game itself is over.

Thanks to Zeke for a game with much fun for me.

See you after the tournament for a next fight.

Antworten