Winter Tournament Group F

Berichte über Eure Pixelschlachten

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
Amadeus
Winter Tournament Group F

Beitrag von Amadeus »

I will write in English most times to encourage other international players to write AAR. On other hand my playing partner are all non German. So English is the right choice.

Amadeus vs. Epic

My axis start with an average attack to the east and some reorganization to the west. Let's watch what Epic do. Never played him before

Amadeus vs. Pacestick
Nobody knows anything about the skill of Peter from Sydney, Australia. He recognize our tournament thru battlefront.com. So I have to be cautious and may play defensive
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Different early tactics in the mirror. My Axis take some few units to the west to attack Denmark in second turn...successfully :D But suprising naval movement in west norway under Axis radar and some heavily fights with German Navy.

Pace went “all in” to the east and cause heavily damage to Warsaw Corps but I got lucky and no breakthrough on the whole front.
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Pacesticks Navy hit me badly in both mirrorgames. My number of ships as Axis is nearly halve. But there are some good news too. Denmark, Poland and the Low Countries surrender.

My Allies try to find Axis sub. No success! :( Meanwhile the atlantic near Norway is under Axis control. Pace show goog Naval movement and take his time to solid ground attack. But this turn Poland survive. Next turn they will be dead for sure... :taboo: :bur2:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Pacesticks Navy hit the rest of German Navy to the ground. Brit Bomber attacking a German tank in the LC. Reorganization of the rest Ground troops going forward.

My Allies find first Axis sub. But some more ship are on their way to the atlantic. Poland finally surrender as expected. But winter comes with big footsteps :)

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Pacesticks Navy this turn hit the Italian Navy very badly by dowing Italy. Completely unexpected for the Axis. Heavy fights in Belgium and France. One German tank is lost. But the counter attack was badly too. Paris could be attack successfully and France surrender at the end of January 1940.

My Allies were unable to catch the first Axis sub. Diving world record in the Atlantic. A second sub disrupt convoys completly. :evil: But because of absence of the German Navy it was easy to conquer Norway this turn. :) I was lucky because of the weather which was not frozen.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

Bad weather for Air units slow down the German troops. Denmark, LC and Poland surrender in turn 2 and new Artillery this turn is on duty. Italy joins the Axis because of troop moving in the Med I suppose. It is April 1940 and Epic build a solid ring round Paris with some british troops.

My Allies were unable to watch Axis sub. Anywhere in the Atlantic it disrupt Egyptian convoys. Norway I could catch last turn and some Extra MPP come to the Allies. March 1940, better weather now. I hurt the 2 tanks and reduce them to 6 and 7.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Time to be active again. Norway, Tunisia and Vichy attack at the same time. Norway and Tunisia surrender. Vichy next turn. At Tobruk new reinforcement of German troops arrive to support the Italian. :musik024:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Allies find a sub near Brest. But can not hit it. Heavy fights in France. Italy prepares for war. Time for some shellfire in Africa beginning next turn. :kanister1: :Whis28:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

May 1940 German troops moves to Paris but Epic is great in defense. The tank has to dig out. Heavy work. First attack on Tobruk by the British. My sub was found but can move away damaged badly.

-----------------------------------------------------

April 1940 My french Allies going on hurting German troops at Paris. But Epic is a bid nearer to Paris than me and one turn behind. Pretty good so far.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

June 1940 Rainy!! One corps lost by french tank. German troops begin to dig out the tank by artillery. But without air force no chance to get to Paris this turn. Paratroops attack Norway and the northern neighbor surrender. Additional attack on Tobruk by the British. My sub was found and sunk this turn.

May 1940 My french Allies did a good job but the weather for Axis is better than in my Axisgame. :( Very bad news from scandinavia, Sweden join the Axis. :3rc: All in all slightly advance for Epic so far.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

August 1940 West Africa is pacified by the Axis. :) A little bit more east first victories by German troops. British attacking Tobruk anyway. One or two more units are needed to take sovereignty in this region.

July 1940 My french Allies fight bravely. Nevertheless Paris will fall next turn. This turn Italian Navy attacking Northern Africa Royal Navy. Counter attack was fearsome. :roll: British starting attack to Tobruk with Bomber, tank and army. :bier2:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

September/Oktober 1940 Germans DOW on Spain. Clear weather and Barcelona surrenders as first city. Pacestick reinforce one unit in northern Spain. Royal Navy attack sub at Brest. Some damage on both side. African troops go eastwards, first british Corps destroyed. One additional Army on German side helps a lot.

September 1940 Vichy Algeria surrenders to british troops. Tobruk under british control and troops go westwards. Italian Navy decimate to a short rest. Awaiting activities from German side. :eek:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

July 1940 First clear turn in 1940!! Malta was engaged by an british Bomber. Paris and France surrender. Northern cities under british control. Royal Army threaten Tobruk. But Italian Army at strength 1. Will be dead next turn.

Juni 1940 Allies still shocked about the Swedish government. British troops attacking Tobruk but no significant damage so far. Axis Sub still disrupting convoys in Egypt. My Allie game don't work fine. Epics Axis is strong.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

July 1940 Tobruk falls to the British!! Malta Bomber was intercept by strong German Air Force, 2 Fighter and 2 Tac Bomber. In counterattack british Bomber melt down to 3. :Teddy01a: Rundstedt, tank and Army now in Benghazi. Italian Army, fighter and Bomber helps. Brest and Caen still under british control. Two Artillerie, one tank and one fighter go in good starting position to threathen the troops.

July 1940 Narvik falls to Swedish troops. British Oslo Corps under heavy attack by Swedish and German troops. Paratroops cuts off the emergency exit. British Corps tries to escape. No chance! Axis Navy waits. Tobruk falls to british troops and go over to Benghazi where an Italian Army waits. But harbor under strength 4. Royal Navy still searching German sub in southern Atlantic. :SharkN:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

October/November British troops take empty caen. Bismarck sunk against strong Royal Navy. Nevertheless Germans groundtroops go forward to Madrid. A ring is builded by 3 units. Spanish fighter and 2 more troops are destroyed this turn. Maybe next turn Spain go to Axis. :D In Africa a british tank and one Army are destroyed. German scientists explore the secret of Longrange 3. Nice for a possible Sea Lion in early 1941. :gun: :2guns:

October 1940 Air force terror by a German Bomber against London. Oslo was close in by German ground troops. Maybe weather helps next turn. In Africa Benghazi falls to the British. Now going south to El Agheila. Africa should be save for German troops. Too much alliied ships in the Med.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

September 1940 Malta back to Germans. Tobruk back to the Axis, too!! Sand storm avoids better forward to Cairo. Brest and Caen returns to the Axis, british Army in Brest destroyed.

August 1940 Norway is swedish (Axis). 2 German Paratroops landing in Tunis and hinder the Allies to liberate Africa. Just in time! But Benghazi and El Agheila are now in the hand of the british Empire. Heavy naval fights at Tunis. Some ships sunken on both sides. British Bomber holds Tripolis and harbor at strength 0. So at the moment Axis troops only can go westwards easily. 2 subs fools the Allies in the Atlantic. Epic knows that most of british ships are in the Med. Royal Navy still searching German subs. :befehl:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

December 1940 Spain is now liberated. Some minor fights in France because of snowy weather. In Africa again sand storms and only a bid forward of the German troops. But no significant counter attack from the Allies. So only a matter of time to take Egypt. This turn the Air Force upgrated with Longrange 3. :bier2:

November/December 1940 Successful Sealion from Pacestick. He take London easily. Much of the allied fleet is in the Med. So only 3 Corps and a few ships are in GB. In Africa only Tripolis stay in the hand of Italy. Harbor and city down under strength 4. So no reinforcement will arrive. Tunis fall this turn by troops from the west. :3rc:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

Winter 1940 Bad casualties in Egypt for my Axis. British troops have some luck with weather (sand storm). But Epic defense is very smart also. So he destroy two Armies already. I played to less concentrated. Tunisia is now liberated by German troops. Looks like I pay to expensive for my goals. Epic maybe turn the game now.

Fall 1940 Vichy Algeria is back to Axis, British Army destroyed. Axis fleet rules the oceans and destroy several ships. Can't do anything about the subs because the Royal Navy is reduced to few ships. Swedish fleet is in the back round and helps. Subs disturb the convoys every turn. I have to think over my overall Navy tactics. In this game a may loose because of this major fault.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Summer 1941 In Africa again and again sand storms and no forward for German troops. All french cities back to Germany and completly liberated. First attacks to London by Air Force and sealion will come. Lots of new troops at the boarder to Russia. KB about 78%.

Early Summer 1941 Some weak attack to Kiev, Minsk and Riga since the last 3 turns. Odessa doesn't see any bullets. Russians awaiting more forward when German troops from the british isle will take part of the Barbarossa invader. Africa calm down now. British support of cities is now up to 10.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

July 1941 German troops finally take Alexandria. Manchester liberated too and GB surrender. Riga taken by Armygroup east. :) Hungary surrender and Declaration of war to Romania. Axis troops go forward to Bucarest. Fighter destroyed. USA joins the Allies but the war has taken a direction to a Axis victory. :roll:

Summer 1941 Kiev and Riga are in the hand of Axis troops. Odessa and Minsk are still russian cities. Heavy fights at the front. German troops get stronger by reinforcement from the west. British troops take Syria and DOW to Iraq. Bagdad corps down to 4. Next turn it will turn to Allies. :tiger: :ugly:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

July 1941 Barbarossa turn of the Axis. Just in time new troops reinforce in the East. Yugoslavia DOW makes the russians join the Allies. Minor Axis troops kill Belgrad corps and liberate the city. Odessa was treaten by 2 fighters, Artillery and Corps to dig out the russian corps. Riga corps was killed thru several attacks and some Axis troops marches against Leningrad. Many Russians watch in the back round near Minsk. In the near east Amman was liberated and the GB tank that 2 times almost has been killed and survives now is completely death. :3rc:

June 1941 Strong Axis troops marches from west Africa to the east to re-liberat all former Italian cities. The Axis High Command acts very concentrated and operates the troops carefully. This turn a counter attack hurts a German HQ down to 6. I suppose the british armor who did that is on a never come back mission. In the Atlantic a new brirish sub tries to disturb the disturbing German subs. Russian KB at only 50%. When will Barbarossa will be planned by Epic. Anyway a close match so far.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

Late August 1941 Russians have better Infantry weapons than Axis troops. Only my strong Air Force protect my Eastern Army for counter attacks. Two or three Fortifications are already made by the eastern Allies. Somewhere behind Minsk. This turn Leningrad falls to the German troops, Odessa too. After Riga and Minsk now 4 cities are liberated before the winter comes.

August 1941

Worst case in any case!!

Spain react to diplomatic Axis activation at least 2 times in a row. Anyway after Sweden Spain joins the Axis without any bullets. That will makes it nearfully impossible to win this game by my own. I have to wait for mistakes from Epic when conquering Russia. And this time is now coming. Only 60 % war readiness for Russia and <40 % WR for USA but DOW to russian bear. Only average attack in the East.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

Early spring 1942 German troops take Syria and Greece. Russian reinforcement of Siberian troops this turn. Winter strikes in the east. Axis High Command prepares a big offense in the next turns.

Winter 1941/42 Leningrad still in allied hands. US troops on their way to the front. Iran went to GB and Iraq to Russians. Counter offense is announced for the upcoming spring.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

September 1941

Axis research still calm and not even to Allies. Only some Long range for air units is discovered. Russians leave their front positions at Kiev. Smolensk liberated by German special forces under bad weather conditions. So all near boarder cities including Leningrad and Smolensk are Axis territory.

Early September 1941

After Spain this turn Gibraltar and Tobruk falls to Allies. US war readiness now >40 but still far away to join. German troops already take Riga, Minsk, Kiev and Odessa. Weather is going to be rainy and allied forward slowed down. Axis subs still active in northern and southern Atlantic. Only convoys from US to GB are passing by. A small victory to the strong rest of the Royal Navy. Axis Navy about even in numbers I guess.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

26. July 1942

The End of the game is near. Allied troops invade Portugal. Several HQ supported ground troops, Bomber and Tactical Bomber. Some well trained Axis troops are waiting and will not have any trouble with this final array. Meanwhile Moscow is liberated by the main Axis troops. Iran surrenders this turn too. Only Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Sweden and Turkey are neutral in this game. All other Nations are at war. Axis income is at 568 mpp.

19. July 1942

Strong fights all over Europe. In northern Sweden Russia declares war to Sweden and starts a HQ supported battle against Swedish troops. Finish town Suomussalmi liberated this turn. Heavy fights against the main Axis Army near Moscow. Odessa is been attacked this turn by Romanian and German troops. The main Russian Army starts attacking Turkey two turns ago. Eastern city Sivas is liberated and combined allied Air Force shoots Ankara down to 0. Two or three Axis forces has been killed this turn. Saudi Arabia surrenders to USA. Iraq goes to Russia. Iran and Syria is in the hand of GB now. :bier2:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

September 1942

Voronezh, Rostov und Stalingrad are liberated, most work done by Tac. Bomber. :oops: Axis is marching.

September 1942

Same thing here for Axis. Moscow, Voronezh, Rostov taken by strong German troops. Only Stalingrad is a russian city at the moment. The near east is fighting against some German troops. In Syria Damaskus is retaken by Axis troops. Saudis are now at war against Allies.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Epic

1942/10/11

The allied high command surrender to Axis. 6 points to me for the tournament.

1942/10/25

Allies surrenders the game. 6 points for Epic.

A close match and a close victory 11:8 for Amadeus

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Amadeus vs. Pacestick

1942/12/06

Stalingrad taken by the main Army of the German Power. Berlin, Rome, Warsaw, Paris, London, Moscow, Stalingrad, Cairo are now all liberated by Axis Power. Axis Major Victory!! 6 points to Amadeus

1942/11/22

Athen retaken by US troops. Turkey surrender to Allies. Russians strikes heavy on Stockholm from the north. Support is now at 8 because railway is free. Fights against the main Axis Army near Moscow is now a bit lower. Neither side is able to go thru here. Ireland and GB only have bad weather so only low attack to Manchester and Scotland. But one harbor is in allied hands.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Pacestick (Axis) vs. Amadeus (Allie)

Spring 1943

Bulgaria surrenders to Russia and Romania to US troops. Smolensk is save by russian troops. On the british isle only London is the hand of the Axis. With clear weather next turn London is back to Allies.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Fall 1943

Germany surrenders to GB but Italy fights on.

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Late Fall 1943

Italy and Axis surrenders to GB. Victory for Amadeus scores about 20:4

------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a tricky group with 4 opponents. At the moment I only see that Amadeus will surely reach the play offs because of 2 victories. Yeremenko is the only player who may catch 2 victories too and may ends at first in the group. Epic and Pacestick have to beat Yeremenko clear to reach the play offs by themselves. We have to wait for their reports.

I look forward for the reports of group C because one of them will be my next opponent. Maybe Dschoh...

Antworten