WAW Round Sixteen Javi & BPIN

Berichte über Eure Pixelschlachten

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
WAW Round Sixteen Javi & BPIN

Beitrag von BPIN »

:lol: two spaniards playing a game designed by a Canadian in a tournament located in Germany, writting in English...

This is globalization!!!

I played Javy two years ago... let's see how much he has learnt!!! :?:

We started today, we will try to report often.

Good luck for everyone!

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

50:50 Chance I guess, exciting anyway. :gun: :tiger:
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

We (you and me) also played some time ago... So i wish to meet you later in this tournament!! :anbet:

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

BPIN hat geschrieben:We (you and me) also played some time ago... So i wish to meet you later in this tournament!! :anbet:
In this case I guess I have only a 10:90 Chance to reach the next round.

I am playing against Big Dschoh. :aua: :aua:
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

JAVI
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von JAVI »

Hi Amadeus and BPIN.
Glad to see you (ancient opponents both)
I update my turns.

Javi allies:
The danish trrops resist defending Copenhage but not too much hope about their future it just depends of the weather. Detected again the german sub near Azores.

Javi axis
No news, just the sub detected near Canada try to escape as fast as possible, but it is too damaged and no place to hide.
Copenhage occupied

Bye

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

Hi Folks,

I will put some a couple of pics in my next post.

JAVI as axis. 2th June, 1940.

Only the french armoured unit holds in Paris. Axis took Low Countries and Denmark. Little diplomacy advance for axis with Spain.

BPIN as axis. 5th May, 1940.

After long rains in Europe, axis conquer Denmark and Low Countries in the last turn. German units are far from the french border yet.

Axis diplomacy got a big deal in this turn. Spanish support to axis boost 40% in the last turn. At present it's 80%.

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

Hi Guys,

JAVI as axis. 21th August, 1940.

After two rounds of SeaLion, three armies are unsupplied at Britain as any German HQ is there. A paratroop landed close to Manchester is heavily damaged in the last turn.

Also happened some naval battles with losses in both sides.

US is at 52%, i think Hitler was confused when he ordered this attack.

BPIN as axis. 12th August, 1940.

France falled the last week, but Spain is at 88%. Slow campaing for Axis, but they trust in the victory in the long time!

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

Slow and quite historical games. Bad situation for JAVI - AXIS.

JAVI-Axis. September 1940.

Bild

Black triangles means axis activity as green ones is allied activity. Green lines are allied fortifications.

After three rounds of SeaLion, London is still under allied control. Axis paratroops killed at the north of allied defences around London.

Lately, a German HQ land in UK so i guess that London will fall in the 4th round of SeaLion.

US is at 53%, Russia at 60%.

BPIN-Axis.

Bild

After the french surrender in mid August, nothing is happening in the game. British holds Chebourg, axis just fitting their army and building.

Spain still at 88%.
[/quote]

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

Short report:

June 1941

:angst: Commanders are being so carefull. Attrition war is the king.

Javi as Axis

No advance at all in Britain, one army and three corps supported by one AA Gun and artillery holds in Manchester.

Spain Joined axis in February 1941.

BPIN as Axis

After a whole winter refitting and building, Germany focuses in Gibraltar (Spain joined Axis in October 1940).

JAVI
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von JAVI »

Javi Axis:
Axis finally destroy one corp in England, we hope on summer Manchester will finally fall, instead spanish keep attaching Gibraltar.

Javi Allies:
Waiting for the next axis movement, Sea Lion almost descarted, but not yet. Big royal navy presence around british coasts to avoid it. Gibraltar garrison waiting for the spanish attacks.

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

How scary are these players!!! :lol:

Very very slow game with some "big" mistake in both sides... :bier2:

JAVI-Axis. Summer 1942.

Bild

Black triangles means axis activity as green ones is allied activity. Green lines are allied fortifications.

Finally, axis could take Britain Island but after many weeks of fighting and high losses.

Axis destined very little forces to Barbarrosa (SeaLion was been at the same time)... so Soviets could prepare well its army. Axis ground forces stopped in front of Moscow and around Kurts.

Meanwhile, the red army took the control of Iran and Iraq.

In the summer a strong soviet armoured army launched several assaults in the area of Moscow which provoced many losses to the axis at the same time that US lands in Casablanca, advancing over Tanger some days after.

British are fortified in Egytp.

BPIN-Axis.

Bild

Axis commander has made a very conservative game... SeaLion was launched in late spring '42 (US was still out of the game) and it was the soviets who declared war on Germany.

Very small Barbarrosa at this time.

Sweden joined Axis by diplomatic in a very serious mistake of allied player! :aua:

Luftwaffe is high experimented because it has destroyed a lot of british units before SeaLion was launched.

British forces were sttoped by axis when only one city was under italian control. Malta is under axis control too.

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

JAVI-Axis. October 1942.

Bild

Slow axis reaction to allied summer ofensive.

After three months of hard fighthig, the isolated US forces still control two cities in west Argelia.

Odessa is liberated and recaptured by soviets and axis. Also some combats at the north of Moscow. Leningrad capitulated after long weeks of bombings, but axis lost many finish units.

US land forces attack Arabia Saudi.

Strong diplomatics actions suppress Swedish support to axis. Turkey also raise its allied affinity up to 30%.

BPIN-Axis.

Bild

After many months of preparations, axis conquers Britain, Norway, Algeria and Tunnis with the cooperaton of Spaniards and Swedish.

The battle for Britain was very hard, but british also took heavy losses. US landed but ran away as soon as Manchester falled.

Lutfwaffe suppor a very powerfull attack over Leningrad which is conquered easily.

British tried to advance in Libia, but it was useless despite only two unsupported italians units are there!!!

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Breaking News: allies break easter front!

Beitrag von BPIN »

Javi - Axis Summer 1944.

Axis didn't advance in 1943 in Rusia because of two reasons:

- Some little soviet operations near of Leningrado and Odessa and,

- Axis concentrate its forces to fight allies in Mediterraneo liberating Morocco and figthing brithis near of Alejandría.

At the begginings of 1944 allied commander decided to do the best in Russia, Germans were so close to Alejandría that they could take out England of the war so the "Red Tweezers" operation began:

Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild

This is the record from the point of view of the soviets... which could be perhaps different to reality... :gaga:

Jesús - Axis Summer 1944.

Axis advance in Libia. Bengazi - Tobruk is the new frontline there.

In Russia little fights. Axis try to destroy as many soviet tanks as they can using Luftwaffe.

Allies conquer Ireland, but italian bombing reduce to zero the capital so USAFF can't suppor US in UK (Scappa Flow is still under allied control).

Dschoh
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Dschoh »

Nice report. :)

JAVI
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von JAVI »

Efectivily as it was my defeat as axis.
Just say Congratulations BPIN¡, very good work, and not just for the nice pictures... :D

BPIN
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von BPIN »

September 1943

First of all is to apologize because in my last post i said that we were playing in 1944. That pictures "happened" in Spring 1943.

Javi as Axis

After the great soviet victory :befehl:, germans were too exhausted to resist the frontline and they were going back turn after turn. In the last one (late September 1943), soviets liberated Warsaw and Budapest (no resistance at all in Hungary and Romania).

Luftwaffe is concentrated around Berlin with some HQ. No sight of panzer activity anywhere only little infrantry groups tried to resist here and there.

The axis scaring offensive over Alexandria were stopped just when the first german troops were in the neigbourghs of the city. Fortunately, US air power could destroy, week after week the most powerful land and air enemy units. At presente, allied forces advance free thought Libia.

On the other hand US marines landed in Scotland and liberated Edimburg. Spanish forces hold the british cities.

Jesús as Axis

Smolenks has lived a enourmous battle. More than 50% of soviet forces have falled there (including all its tanks). German losses were also very high. Like Verdum, the fight for the city were despiadate as i said, during months!

At present (september, 12th) Germans could conquer the city but all its panzers are very low of power, so infantry is again in the fronline. No big movements there are expected. This is attrition war!!! :angst:

However, in Libia, german put there 50% of its luftwaffe and with the help of one lvl 4 panzer and two paratrops (and little spanish and italians forces) they took out the allied forces there. Futhermore, paratroops landed near of El Alamein and cut the road to Alejandria.

At present it is expected that the first combat for the las British Capital starts. British just deploy two corps there and US has no land units just weak air units but with no HQ support!!!

Antworten