Panzercorps Amadeus vs. KongKrog

Berichte über Eure Pixelschlachten

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
Amadeus
Panzercorps Amadeus vs. KongKrog

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Hi guys,

First AAR for Panzercorps here on Panzerliga. KongKrog plays Amadeus in a paired game. Scenario is Hylan Valley, a real Multiplayer Scenario. Above the map at the start, left the Allies right hand the Axis. :box: :duell: :tiger:

30 Turns, 30 core slots, 9 Win Hexes, Year 1945, 775 Prestige per turn on each side

Bild
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

Amadeus
Re: Panzercorps Amadeus vs. KongKrog

Beitrag von Amadeus »

First Axis turn of Amadeus:
Bild

These are my troops on the Front North. Not difficult to watch they trying to catch as much white flags as they could

Bild

Same to the Front South.

Bild

Watch the unit in the middle as not every unit could catch a flag. If I am not wrong Artillery and Anti Air units can't occupy a city.
“Die Größe eines Menschen zeigt sich nicht an seinem Reichtum, sondern an seiner Integrität und seiner Fähigkeit, seine Umwelt positiv zu beeinflussen.“ - Bob Marley

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild
Bild

Front North: Which flag are best to occupy and could defended against the Axis?

Bild

Front South: Next turn we starting to get enemy contact...

Bild

Which new units are best to build? You can compare by selecting and watch the screen on right hand.

Here a Chuchill MKVII and a Comet I. Both strong tanks but one is better on attacking and the other when defending.

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Massive Allied Air Units try to make my day in the south. One German Air unit already lost. :(

Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

In the mid south I could catch a city this turn.

Bild

In the Mid north heavy battles around the three cities. Not sure if I could hold them. Again heavy Air pressure. This time from the Axis opponent. :lol:

Bild

M. Kessler
Administrator

Beitrag von M. Kessler »

One Question: By PGII is it not so good to take a tank into a town - is it in PC not so? :eek:
Bild
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Sure, it is better to hold a town with Infantry but they are too slow. :oops:

I guess I am not a real good player. Compared to Strategic Command the odds are a bit strange sometimes. A Tiger II is nearly invincible for example and recon units are destroyed with one hit. On other hand it is very important to take the right unit or combination of units to push forward. I am still learning... :drink:

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Mid Front: Heavy fights in the middle but KongKrog always have the better answer and wins the battle. My German units must retreat.
Bild
Here are the casualties after only 2 turns. Speaks for itself I guess.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

My british turn is even more worse than my bad German side. KongKrog is maybe a real veteran player.
Bild
The same Mid Front as describe before but this time the German are stronger here.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

My Germans could strike back and take the 2 towns in the middle. Hopefully not only for 1 turn. We will see.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

All cities are now under control on either side. 5 are held by the KongKrog Germans, 4 from my british units. Not much action this turn.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

The front trenches are taken on both sides. At the moment the German sides have 5 and the British sides have 4 goal hexes (towns/cities).
My casualties are more in numbers but KongKrog have the more expensive units. I guess he has little advances. First picture shows south front where 3 enemy units are cut off to a next friendly town. But this is maybe not that important in this game.
Bild

The second picture shows the middle of the map and the high air superiority of the British enemy. I still tray to defend with Anti Air.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild

Still only few moving in this match. One Para of mine has captured a town behind the enemy lines in the far east of the map (red circle in the picture). Most activity is in the mid but now there are heavy units on both sides. Difficult to go thru the lines I guess. The river is a kind of a boarder at the moment. The same kind of fighting here. KongKrog takes Air units and myself concentrate to Artillery and Anti Air.

Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild

Heavy fights in the far south of the map. British are thru the lines and fight back my troops more and more. Desperately my Tiger II fight back but 1 Tiger is not enough.
Bild

A bit better is the situation in the mid and north. I don't know what is the best tactic. I need more experiences...
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

The Germans cannot hold back and they take the town easily. The tank is inside the town but nevertheless nearly invincible for my british units. Only heavy duty could chip them away. Any ideas are pretty welcome...
Bild

The immense air priority makes the different. I cannot really hurt the air units. Max 1 damage. :3rc:
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

10 turns are made. Here are the casualties. Interesting is that even the air traffic of the british is very high and the Germans already build much anti air units, the RAF don't loose a single unit. Anti Air is not very strong??!!
Bild
Tiger Tanks rules the battlefield in the north and south. Heavy pressure in the north. The last man engineers will not win this battle I guess.
Bild
Huge damage this turn but the town in the far south of the map is still in british hands...
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild
Similar to the mirror game the Germans are stronger here. Casualties are very high on britsh side. Tiger Tanks and German Air units are everywhere...
Bild
The town in the far north is still in britsh hand but not for long I guess.
Bild
In the mid of the map I could strike back and take the town but overall this is only a small victory. German units will not need much time to break thru... :aua:

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild
The game is going to come to an end slowly...
6 towns in German hands, 3 still for Britain
Bild
Breakthru in the south and as everybody could see casualties are high but only for the Allies. :juhu:

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Very similar to my German game the counter game is going. Germany dominates the battlefield.
Bild
Casualties is similar also. There is nearly no hope to stand the test of time.
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild
After a while there are News from the front:
Bild
Only three turns to go but my units holds 4 towns and will not be beaten decisive
Bild

Amadeus

Beitrag von Amadeus »

Bild
My Axis are thru
Bild
German Decisive Victory will bring my first positive report very soon. :)
Bild

Antworten