Saw my first German movie, very crude: Führer Ex

Sinn(Hirn)loses aller Art und mehr...

Moderator: PanzerLiga-Team

Antworten
jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Saw my first German movie, very crude: Führer Ex

Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Hello German dudes, I saw my first German made movie. Well, actually, I only watched like 20 minutes of it because it was rather crude. The name of the movie is "Fuhrer Ex".

Are all German movies like this? It was about some dudes trying to get out of some East Germany prison or something. The nudity, language, & violence was too out of hand for me. An older friend of mine kid's were watching it. The movie looked pretty cool, until the rough stuff was on. My buddy took the movie from this kid's (ages 16-19).

It was the first movie I watched that you had to read the English, lol :)
Zuletzt geändert von jon_j_rambo am Di 5. Apr 2005, 13:52, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Cobra

Beitrag von Cobra »

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

I've seen "Das Boot", is that the same thing? Movie was alright, not as great as many say, but still good. Haven't seen the others. What is Der Uttergang? Sounds bad ass.

There are lots of American movies about WWII, which ones have you seen & liked?

Germany kicked some serious ass, a little bit better planning & they'd be speaking German in Moscow & London. You guys needed Terif as a General!

Cobra

Beitrag von Cobra »

Yes, "Das Boot" is the same thing. "Der Untergang" is about the last days of the Führer, about the battle of Berlin in April and Mai '45.
I liked about WWII "The Thin Red Line" and "Saving Private Ryan", other American movies about war I like are "Black Hawk Down", "Platoon" and most of all "Apocalypse Now".

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

My favorite WWII movies: Stalag 17, Band of Brothers, The Longest Day.
Favorite WWI: Sgt York.
Favorite Vietnam: The Deer Hunter, Platoon.

"Charlie don't surf"

[1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0
Administrator
Beitrag von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 »

but never foreget "Full Metal Jacket"
*** The dark side :need: you ***

[1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0
Administrator
Beitrag von [1.Zug] SC Squad | dev0 »

my favourite WWII story is "The Flight of the Eagle" but i know it only as book.

Author: Jack Higgins

if anybody know a movie about that pls tell me ;)
*** The dark side :need: you ***

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

ah, Full Metal Jacket, a classic! That is my brother-in-law's favorite. "Pyle, a jelly donut in your foot locker!". The first half of the movie at boot camp is the best part.

hellraiser
Freizeit-Goethe
Beitrag von hellraiser »

I like german movies!!! Not the old ones made by Dufa (sorry i don't have the umlaut on my keyboard) but the brand new ones made by Gufa :D:D:D

Off topic: I am a huge fan of WW2 and especially of german armed forces. Those guys were good !!! Too bad that Adolf clown took over military coordination of the war instead of letting people who really had brains, to run the war for him ... Think what a guy like von Manstein could have done if he was in charge with running the war ... chinese would speak german with a Munich accent now ;)

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

If Gerry would have laid off the civilians, history might have been different. Maybe my Uncle wouldn't have been dropping depth charges in the Atlantic, but instead engineer weapons for the Fritz.

Antworten