SC1 PBEM

Hier könnt ihr annoncieren und euch auch für das jeweilige Spiel treffen.

Here you can search opponents for all games and also meet for the game

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
worlddomination
ABC-Schütze
SC1 PBEM

Beitrag von worlddomination »

Fall Weiss, mirror match
no bugs allowed, in addition no air attacks from resources or cities at all because you don't know your opponent's AA advances. Rome gambit is not allowed but sneak attacks on the Italian fleet and Tobruk are.

RQRD
Gutenberg jr.
Beitrag von RQRD »

hi, i'm interessted. do you really mean sc1 ? Because sneak attacks ... Italien fleet... and no air attacks from resources ?
Doesn't matter, if you want sent your first move. regards

worlddomination
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von worlddomination »

hi I can't find your email address in your profile. Is there some feature that allows users to send turns without revealing their email address? If not I will just send you a private message with my email address. Also I read "standard rules" on the front page of the site and I think that we should clarify the issue. I now think DOW and landing on first turn against majors should be banned. Never mind sneak attacking Tobruk since a good attack needs landings on the opposite side to cut off the city. AA research should still be allowed but no air attacks from resources. No restrictions on long range, why should there be if you are not allowed to attack HQs with air?

RQRD
Gutenberg jr.
Beitrag von RQRD »

i sent my adress to your pm.

rules: i agree

HQ air attack and longe range... Long range research is mostly limited on 2, the reason isn't the possible easier HQ attack but rather to advoid a only jet game.
alternative rules: air attack to HQ allowed if own land units touch the enemy HQ + LR2

Antworten