Non game related questions and discussions

Moderator: PanzerLiga-Team

Antworten
Darth Vader
Nachwuchsromancier
Barbecue for Generals

Beitrag von Darth Vader »

Hello Generals,

I will be in Heidelberg at the begging of the May, so if the weather is fine, I can make barbecue :feier: for PL Generals in the garden of my friend. I now that 2nd of May is working day in Germany, but for the 1st May I am already organized and in Saturday, 5th of May I am leaving Germany.

If you have interest and you are able to come to Heidelberg please post here so we can plan the event. Last time I have brought good luck for German football team (unforgettable match vs. Holland, Hoza and Daniel can testify), so I hope that this time, day before, Real will loose heavily :sado: .

LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
Srdja
If your advance is going well, you are walking into an ambush.

Bild

hoza
Bildungsminister
Re: Barbecue for Generals

Beitrag von hoza »

remember the last meeting very well and I am with you this time too :bier: :Whisopa1:

Darth Vader
Nachwuchsromancier

Beitrag von Darth Vader »

Few months late, but still in time.

There were no barbecue due to the bad weather, but we met in the golf club.
It was the great afternoon and I am very happy that Hoza has invited me and my wife to his golf club. At one moment I was even challenged by the president of golf club to claim my application for the next president of golf club!!! :lol: (due to the parking place that I wanted to use). I have some photos , but I don't know how to attach them.

Best regards,
Srdja
If your advance is going well, you are walking into an ambush.

Bild

hoza
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von hoza »

By the way our golfclub president has resigned but not because you wanted to use his reserved parking lot but because he has been attacked by some members having too much privileges :D :D :D :Whisopa1:

That is the normal way in german club: You take over a position, you do a lot of useful work, you get a lot of blaiming from members who do nothing for the club and you get no thanks when you quit. :lol:

Antworten