Antworten
Pfeiffer
Mr. Duden
G.O.P.S.

Beitrag von Pfeiffer »

------ newsflash -----

US Army will be renamed, so that the name will show their real objectives

G.O.P.S. = Global Oil Protection Service

at the same time it must be sold on stock market, because US government declare bankruptcy

services told that the majority goes to Haliburton
kein Mitleid mit von der dunklen Seite verführten Wikingern

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

??? Hä ??? :aua:

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Yes, indeed! Oil is very important, we must continue to keep the supply flowing & justify our actions. How else can I drive my SUV (Sport's Utility Vehicle)? If you're going to war, you gotta gain! In this case, it is for oil for our trains, planes, & automobiles. Haliburton is a very good company & important. The USA economy rules the world. Floating a little bit of debt is no big deal.

If you're reading this post, thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English, thank the U.S. Military!

Stars & Stripes forever!
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

Königstiger
Call me Admin
Beitrag von Königstiger »

@rambo

sry to hijack this tread but i still got no answer from you if you wanna play the semifinal and in case when you wanna play. (could play today)

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

@DragonHeart (a.k.a. KonigsTiger) --- Sorry, I've been absolutely swamped! I won't be able to play this weekend or the next. I'm getting married in January of all things! I can play between Christmas & New Years, because I'll be on vacation. That is between December 25th & January 1st.

This will be a fun game between the Yankee Legend & the Austrian Icon to cap off this PanzerLiga tournament.

You've mentioned some special rules? Your prefer a limit on LR of +2 or +3? No attacking HQ's? I'm always open for changes, makes the game a little different. Bid system of 1/5/30? Hey, change the bid system too if you want? I won't be online much, but would like to play you between Dec. 25th & Jan. 1st. This cool with you? Feel free to smack, post your terms, etc.

-Legend

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

@Phieffer --- Dude, I find in very humorous that Germans are very extreme today against the USA! They are forced by history to act like "peace lovers". Germans today need to learn an important lesson,"that with Strength comes responsibility". The United States (people & military) has changed the world for the better: Japan (rebuilt), Germany (rebuilt), South Korean (democracy, freedom, capitalism), Vietnam (stood against Communism, now turning Capitalism, etc.), Cuba (stopped Soviet missles w/o a war), fought Communism threw political & economic means, etc.....you name it. The United States is King, we are blessed by the True & Living God.....we will stand by Israel!

Personally, I'd like to see Germany & Japan get a military once again, so my tax money doesn't goto protect those nations. The things going on in Iraq & Afghanstan are happening for a reason, we are going to protect ourselves, it sends a message to the world that we are not going to sit back & get destroyed w/o a fight. I know God has already outlined the End (Revelations), so I'd advise you to "get saved".

-Legend

Königstiger
Call me Admin
Beitrag von Königstiger »

jon_j_rambo hat geschrieben:@DragonHeart (a.k.a. KonigsTiger) --- Sorry, I've been absolutely swamped! I won't be able to play this weekend or the next. I'm getting married in January of all things! I can play between Christmas & New Years, because I'll be on vacation. That is between December 25th & January 1st.

This will be a fun game between the Yankee Legend & the Austrian Icon to cap off this PanzerLiga tournament.

You've mentioned some special rules? Your prefer a limit on LR of +2 or +3? No attacking HQ's? I'm always open for changes, makes the game a little different. Bid system of 1/5/30? Hey, change the bid system too if you want? I won't be online much, but would like to play you between Dec. 25th & Jan. 1st. This cool with you? Feel free to smack, post your terms, etc.

-Legend
Ah you get married, grats and good luck to you and your wife. When playing a LR 2 limit there is no need to protect HQ´s additionally...in this case its ones own mistake if is getting killed. As already stated in ICQ i have no holiday in the period you mentioned and christmas is on saturday and sunday this year. :(

For me 30th evening or 31st during the day will suit best..i hope we can make it on that date. I´m looking forward to our epic battle.
Cya Dragonheart aka Königstiger

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

@DragonMan --- The 30th or 31st will work for me. I have that Friday & Saturday off from work. Also, I prefer to stay in the house on those days, so many drunk drivers on the road! I'm also getting a new computer, probably just a laptop.

Talk to you later,
Yankee Dude >>> OUT

Antworten