I love President George W. Bush

Non game related questions and discussions

Moderator: PanzerLiga-Team

Antworten
jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
I love President George W. Bush

Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Quick note from the Legend in the USA. Just wanted to say, I love President George W. Bush, he's doing a great job! Keep the faith, continue the war on terror & the Middle East. No retreat, no surrender. Take the war to the terrorists.

"Either you're with us, or against us" --- George W. Bush, the President of the United States.

Dubya, I'm with 'ya.

-Legend
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Bush speech received favorably overall
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Overall, President Bush's State of the Union was received favorably by a sample of speech watchers interviewed by CNN and Opinion Research Corporation immediately after his 50-minute address to a joint session of Congress.

But the poll showed that Bush registered his lowest "very positive" post-State of the Union reaction of his presidency. Bush reached a high water mark of a 60% "very positive" response immediately following his 2005 speech. In 2006, 48% of speech watchers described his address as "very positive."

As for Tuesday night's speech, only 20% of those polled had a "negative" reaction to Bush's speech, while 41% walked away with a "very positive" feeling about the speech and 37% had a "somewhat positive" reaction.

A bare majority of Americans who watched the speech said they were confident that the U.S. would achieve its goals in Iraq; 46% were not confident. Compare that to the 2004 State of the Union, less than a year after the start of the Iraq war, when 71% of people who watched that speech expressed confidence about Iraq.

On the issue of bipartisanship, 53% of speech watchers said Bush's remarks were more likely to lead to cooperation between Democrats and the White House, while 43% did not think the address would help bridge the political differences.

The CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll interviewed 370 adult Americans -- 32% Republican, 31% Democrat and 36% Independent -- who watched Bush's speech.

facongrande
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von facongrande »

The terrorist is Bush, he supports the state of Israel that it murders children.

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister

Supporting Israel is a good thing :)

facongrande
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von facongrande »

Rambo, he lacks the machine gun and to leave to break glasses. :D

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister