Opposition stopped responding

All SC 1 and 2 Titles: Blitzkrieg, Weapons and Warfare, Patton drives East, Pacific Theater, Global Conflict, WWI - The Great War, your board for SC talk...

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
irishal
ABC-Schütze
Opposition stopped responding

Beitrag von irishal »

A guy I was playing stopped sending me turns quite far into a Fall Weiss Mirror game, should I log this as a double victory to me in Panzerliga? He stopped sending turns about a month ago

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Did you try to call him again?

Panzerliga also have a court for those things. You may request a conviction for the game but it is not automatically.

facongrande
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von facongrande »

If he does not answer him a turn in 7 days, you try to communicate with, if you continue without answering, have won by default.

Terif
Administrator
Beitrag von Terif »

Send him a message, if he doesn´t answer within 7 more days you can either just report it as a normal double win (win by default), or you can request a conviction via Panzerliga court - here he would get additionally penalty points for delaying the game in case he still can´t be reached.

irishal
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von irishal »

K thanks guys, I think I will just post it as a win, dont wanna penalise him further

irishal
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von irishal »

I added the game as a double win for me, but now my opponent has started responding, and sent a further turn on to myself.

Is there any way I can get the result removed, so that we can carry on the game and finish it correctly?

Terif
Administrator
Beitrag von Terif »

Np - just e-mail to me in cases concerning reports (but writing here in the forum works too :)) - already removed your report, so you can finish it regularly :duell:

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

I certainly wouldn't want to be in a German military court!
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

Antworten