Installation, Einsteigerhilfen, Taktiken, Strategien, Fragen zum Spiel, Tipps

Moderator: PanzerLiga-Team

Antworten
Luigi
ABC-Schütze
WW3 Project - The Return.

Beitrag von Luigi »

Hello folks,

I am writing this topic to understand if there might be some interest on this project that lived more than 10 years ago - the first Spanish Civil War started in September 2003 if I am not wrong.

Basically we are speaking a war, fought on almost all its military, economical, political, intelligence and industrial aspects using OG for fighting battles at tactical level (usually battles could involve 1 Army Corps for each side (100 bataillons on each side).

Some of old veterans still active on this club certainly have fought in it (maybe on "Eastern Front" or in the "Spanish Civil War"), using of course Pg2 at that time. I have also already spoken with some of PL generals and it seems that there might be some chances for a revival. I am attaching to this post the old official regulations (kindly saved all these years by Ramon) just a starting base. Using OG we would need to make some modifications to them and eventually ask Lupo, who could be interested, to convert his old Lupo Equip file to OG.

Please let me know your opinions if interested.

Cheers.

Luigi :dance:
Dateianhänge
WWIII Regulation.rar
WW3 files
(53.24 KiB) 323-mal heruntergeladen

M. Kessler
Administrator
Re: WW3 Project - The Return.

Beitrag von M. Kessler »

I can tell, that it is a very cool play game version. We must looking, that somebody translate the rules. :anbet: :anbet: After them I´m sure, that some PL-Player love the project more and more :bier2: :bier2:
Bild
Bild

08 15
Freizeit-Goethe

Beitrag von 08 15 »

Hi Luigi,

für mich hört sich das alles sehr interessant an. :eek:

Ich habe Dein Gesamtkonzept folgendermaßen verstanden:

Man befindet sich in einem fiktiven 3. Weltkrieg, der in verschiedenen OG- Szenarien zwischen menschlichen Spielern ausgefochten wird. Gespielt wird per PBEM mit den modernsten, verfügbaren OG Einheiten der jeweiligen Länder (Deutschland, Italien, USA, Britannien, Sowjetunion, etc.)
- Ich bin ja schon echt gespannt, mal den Panther IIF zu starten ... - :dance:

Jede Nation hat zu Beginn 25 Provinzen mit mehr oder weniger Infrastruktur (Fabriken, Forschungseinrichtungen, Häfen ...) und bekommt entsprechende Prestige Punkte.

Mehrere Personen können im gleichen Team eine Nation spielen. :feier:

Der Spielablauf erklärt sich nach den Regeln, die Du oben gepostet hast...

Ich hoffe, dass ich das soweit alles richtig verstanden habe...? :gaga:

schöne Grüße,
08 15

@Matze: Mal sehen, wie die Resonanz ist - ggf. würde ich mich dann mal an die Übersetzung der Regeln machen. :crazy:
Bis dahin erzähl doch mal was - hab gehört, dass Du das Spiel schon früher gespielt hast ...

Hi Luigi,

it sounds very interesting to me. :eek:

I've understood your total concept as following:

The game plays in a fictive 3rd World War, where human players fight in various OG- Scenarios against each other. You play per PBEM with the most modern OG Units available for the different countries (Germany, Italy, USA, Britain, Sowjet Union, etc.)
- I'm quite curious to finally see the Panther IIF starting its engine ... - :dance:

Every Nation starts with 25 provinces which have more or less infrastructure (factories, research facilities, harbors, ...) and gets suitable prestige points.

Several people can play a Nation in the same team. :feier:

The gameplay itself is explained under the rules you have posted above...

I hope I understood everything so far...? :gaga:

Best Regards,
08 15

@Matze: lets see, how the resonance is - if necessary, I would (try to) make a translation of the rules. :crazy:
But until then, tell us something - I've heard, you played that game before ...
Bild
Bild

hoza
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von hoza »

Hallo PGs,

mal was Neues für uns bemooste bzw. verdiente Panzergeneräle :tiger: scheint mir interessant und belebend. Also hier zum mitmachen posten.

something new for old and deserved Generals :tiger: , seems interesting and reviving, so post here and participate.

@Matze: Mach doch einen dt./englischen Hinweis auf der homepage mit link hierher. Beim Übersetzen würde ich auch helfen.

:old1:

M. Kessler
Administrator

Beitrag von M. Kessler »

wird am WE gemacht - heute war dat nicht drin... Aber es machte damals schon voll spaß !!!
Bild
Bild

Spasteur de Mont Tonnerre
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von Spasteur de Mont Tonnerre »

...nice; looking forward to it....

...da bin ich mal gespannt, klingt interessant.... allerdings: ich hab mal über die regeln gelesen... klingt schon einigermassen kompliziert... wie funktioniert das dann in der praxis? jemand muss dann komplizierte rechnungen anstellen und szens entsprechend zusammenbasteln...?

naja, ich lass mich überraschen & bin dabei... :D
Bild
Bild

M. Kessler
Administrator

Beitrag von M. Kessler »

Ja aber dafür gibts Excel. Also es wird das zur Verfügung gestellte Presdige ermittelt. Die Partein können damit dann die Truppen rekrutieren und reparieren und entsprechende Züge auf einer Strategischen Karte machen. Diese Züge werden kann in Scenarien verwandelt und gespielt - Angreifer und Verteidiger. Cool ist, dass die Erfahrungen und die Einheitsstärken mitgenommen werden. Also du kannst ggf. Siegreich sein, aber so hohe Verluste haben, dass es deinem "Lager" dann doch die Ressorcen auffrist... Also kein vorgefertigtes Kampagnenspiel sondern ein globales selbstgestaltetes Megakampagnenspiel ;) Viel Arbeit im Hintergrund - aber geil :bier2: :bier2: :bier2:
Bild
Bild

mounez
ABC-Schütze

Beitrag von mounez »

Hi Generals,
My name is mounez, and I am one of the old veteran players of WW3.
I played with Matze Kessler in the Spanish Civil War in the same team, the Republicans.
I can assure that it's a great way to play OG or PG2. It's an amazing and really interesting game that combines strategic and tactic game and can be played by teams with several players in each team.

I recommend it absolutely.

Cheers !!!!

hoza
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von hoza »

mounez hat geschrieben:Hi Generals,
My name is mounez, and I am one of the old veteran players of WW3.
I played with Matze Kessler in the Spanish Civil War in the same team, the Republicans.
I can assure that it's a great way to play OG or PG2. It's an amazing and really interesting game that combines strategic and tactic game and can be played by teams with several players in each team.

I recommend it absolutely.

Cheers !!!!
So do not hesitate to join us in having fun. You are very welcome :juhu: :old1:

Luigi
ABC-Schütze

Beitrag von Luigi »

Hello Folks,

I am back from a travel trip, so I am again on the front line. I already wrote with some of you and it seems that an idea of a fictional German Civil War in 1946 between SS and Wehrmacht could be interesting. I will (try to) bring Lupo to this forum and see if the old Lupo 2.16 PG2 equip can be converted to OG in order to fight this war in the best way. I will also consider to make simplified rules to let you all start slowly and see how it goes on. What do you think about?

Cheers! :dance:

Luigi

hoza
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von hoza »

Very interesting concept, keep on going :SharkN: :old1:

Spasteur de Mont Tonnerre
Bildungsminister

Beitrag von Spasteur de Mont Tonnerre »

...great! something new.... and i guess, it becomes very interesting.... :dance:

...i have some ideas to discuss:

-I will (try to) bring Lupo to this forum and see if the old Lupo 2.16 PG2 equip can be converted to OG
-maybe we should create a new, "unofficial" efile with it? matze and me have expierence with it... it isnt so difficult at all, and many elements could copied from other efiles...

-...a fictional German Civil War in 1946 between SS and Wehrmacht
...maybe more factions as this two? ...maybe SS AND Wehrmacht AND allies (americans, british, russians..)
...and in og its meanwhile possible to play pbem with THREE or FOUR players! :D

...if you need some help in any way, dont hasitate to ask.... ;)
(im -for example- able to program little programs in C#.... so if you need some constantly mathematical procedures, i could code it.... would be a easier way, as to use excel...)

...greetings to roma from germania superior... :feier: :bier2:
Bild
Bild

Antworten