Einsteigerhilfen, Taktiken, Strategien, Fragen zum Spiel, Tipps

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
HerrLiam
ABC-Schütze
RE: My Axis Needs Improvement

Beitrag von HerrLiam »

Hi all, I need some help. don't take insult if may german is bad. thankyou

my axis strategy is rather weak right now, trying to improve it against allies. I'm too weak against russia. how can I improve it a bit? I start off and take France a little late with Benelux. Then I take Egypt usually get Spain diplomatically. After all that I have Norway to capture from the Allies along with Sweden because it's the only safe route in... Barbarossa starts and I'm half strength after so many operations and so many manuevers how do I improve my game. Any ideas on how to better deliver a death blow to Russia?

Hallo alle brauche ich etwas Hilfe. nehmen Sie Beleidigung nicht, wenn Deutsch kann, schlecht sein. thankyou

meine Achse-Strategie ist in diesem Augenblick ziemlich schwach, versuchend, es gegen Verbündete zu verbessern. Ich bin gegen Russland zu schwach. wie kann ich es ein bisschen verbessern? Ich fange an und nehme Frankreich ein wenig spät mit Benelux-Ländern. Dann nehme ich Ägypten gewöhnlich bekommen Spanien diplomatisch. Schließlich, dass ich Norwegen habe, um von den Verbündeten zusammen mit Schweden zu gewinnen, weil es der einzige sichere Weg darin ist... Barbarossa fängt an, und ich bin Halbkraft nach so vielen Operationen und so vielen manuevers, wie tun, verbessere ich mein Spiel. Irgendwelche Ideen darauf, wie man besser einen Todesschlag nach Russland liefert?
If there was someone with more skill than myself I would be shocked, Meglomania

Terif
Administrator
Beitrag von Terif »

Since I have played you several times, I can only recommand you warmly two of the tips for Axis players I wrote at Battlefront :):
Some of the gravest mistakes many axis players make are:
1) to battle for naval superiority without a greater goal behind it - i.e. attacking allied ships with airfleets (or even building bombers) and repairing their own ships after battles. This is extremely expensive and only useful if Axis want to clear the seapaths for a sealion or to starve Britain with subs – but against a good allied player who suspects that and knows how to react, it won´t work anyway.. ;). In any case such battles lead to very weak ground forces for Barbarossa and - depending on the extent of the investments into the naval warfare - Axis most likely looses the initiative in Russia.
2) frequent and unnecessary operating, transporting and building of amphibs during the mid game. This is also pretty expensive and uses up a lot of ressources. Before you operate a unit, think twice if it is really necessary or if it can´t simply walk instead or if it is really needed at its destination point and when ;). Use only as much units in a distant operation as necessary and not more.

In deed these are exactly the issues why your Axis side is usually pretty weak at Barbarossa :). E.g. for Sweden you don´t need HQ, tank, 3 german +1 italian armies + 2+1 corps in amphibs like you used last time you invaded it in our games - this is extremely expensive. To execute air hoping by operating them constantly back and forth is also pretty mpp consuming - sometimes you have to leave enemy ships move by without operating AFs there to attack them - which is in itself not good (see point 1) :).

Key here is to achieve your goals efficiently, without using more mpps for operating/transporting/amphibing than necessary. Then you will have at the start of Barbarossa the right punch :).

Pfeiffer
Mr. Duden
Beitrag von Pfeiffer »

Hi Liam,

at the moment there is nobody in panzerliga who can reach Terif in his famous play.
He gives the right tips, but its very difficult for me and other players to calculate exactly how much troops are needed in a war area because it depends on the counterstrategie. If the allied player decides to fight you need more troops. So in most cases I go the save way, operate more troops and waste MPP.
As in SC1 Terif is the master and other players will copy his variable strategies.

:befehl:
kein Mitleid mit von der dunklen Seite verführten Wikingern

HerrLiam
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von HerrLiam »

Excellent tips Terif, it'll take a few more games to execute these to perfection. I notice that when playing you in particular I see a new strategy and attempt to operate myself into nullifying that strategy and only costing me more. In other words grasping straws to make the Axis stronger other than relying on what they do have..a strong army, airforce and a little time to build up some more... You do well with delaying action to Barbarossa on your part and it's one I've employed successfully against a less experienced SCer... I'll come back to ask more when I succeed to manage a strong opener by minimizing operations and overdoing it...

Which by the way Pfeiffer is sometimes my own habit. When Barby kicks up with a Player like Terif I'm short a few precious Units but had sometimes as many as 2 or 3 too many for another... Also the wrong type of units. P.S. we played once I think in SC1? You recall, a very very long PBEM, a very tough one as well. You came back from a desolate situation, that was you right? Caught up in tech and in MPPs after I was beginning to steamroll and won the game.. that was a Great Game

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Nach meinem 1. Spiel vs. Haudegen kann ich nur sagen, das ist alles richtig reicht aber nicht aus.

Ich habe mit meinen Deutschen nur 3 amphibische Transporte gemacht, aber mit Barbarossa komme ich gerade mal über den Grenzfluss. Dann ist Schluss. Der Russe hat schlichtweg zu Beginn Barbarossa schon mehr Truppen und bessere Tech. als Deutschland. UK und USA brauchen da gar nicht mit zu machen. Ungarn ist nicht beigetreten Rumänien kam erst im März 1941 und ich wusste nicht so recht warum. Frankreichfeldzug war mit Zug 8 zu Ende. Daran kann es also nicht gelegen haben.

SC2 ist schon kein einfaches Spiel.

Terif
Administrator
Beitrag von Terif »

Hört sich an als müssten wir mal ein Spielchen zusammen wagen...:)

Inzwischen haben sich Strategie und Taktik doch deutlich weiterentwickelt...wobei die Basics von wegen zuviel operieren etc. natürlich weiterhin ihre Berechtigung haben ;).

Bei Barbarossa haben meine Deutschen mittlerweile so ziemlich bei jeder Strategie sämtliche Korps und HQ gebaut, meist auch noch entweder alle Flieger oder entsprechende Mengen an Armeen/Panzern, je nach Wunsch.

Letztlich sind sich beide Seiten ebenbürtig - kommt nur darauf an wie man sie jeweils spielt :).

Amadeus
Beitrag von Amadeus »

Terif hat geschrieben:Hört sich an als müssten wir mal ein Spielchen zusammen wagen...:)
Gern, schlimmer geht's nimmer. Am liebsten pbem, weil dann mehr Zeit für wichtige Kommentare bleibt. Schicke dir mal einen Eröffnungszug.

Haudegen
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von Haudegen »

Terif hat geschrieben:Bei Barbarossa haben meine Deutschen mittlerweile so ziemlich bei jeder Strategie sämtliche Korps und HQ gebaut, meist auch noch entweder alle Flieger oder entsprechende Mengen an Armeen/Panzern, je nach Wunsch.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Wenn das nicht Terif wäre, würde ich dazu sagen: unmöglich......

Manstein
Gutenberg jr.
Beitrag von Manstein »

Also als Achse hab ich noch keine Probleme gehabt.
Erforsche Produktionstechnologie bis auf Stufe 3 oder 4(dauert gar nicht so lange)und dann erst die Einheiten bauen.Natürlich erst die am längsten dauern.Auch die Forschung kann erstmal hintenanstehen.

HerrLiam
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von HerrLiam »

Hello Friends!

Come back in to review these important Tips! I keep forgetting them... I played a very very short game with Terif, talk about being outflanked, outmanuevered, and ultimately-OutPLAYED :aua: that is how I feel anyway

I feel as though I should give the man a decent game, rather than the pathetic patch of space I took up over 3 or 4 hours of gaming! If that!

First off, as Axis, I lost North Africa, attempted to take it back, I got good tech and squandered it on Tunisia and Libya. Attempted to engage the Royal Navy, which wasn't entirely a disaster, but the Land War was, by Sept. of 1941 I was still trying to unentrench the British Army that was actually gaining ground!

Suggestions to contend with the North Africa strategy? How do you employ it or how do you counter it? Or, is it even worth bother with as Axis?

Should I invade Scandanavia or Russia deeper instead, applying so much pressure that the Allies abandon offensives elsewhere? I'm very lost please help!

As far as my Allies are concerned I know what not to do with them, and the basics on what to do with them. I never lost a game to anyone but Rambo's Sub Strategy... That was also somewhat psychological. If you get tech, you can outproduce the Axis and if you pull back you can outlast the Axis if they do not have punching Power...

I'm always about 1 year behind vs Terif! As Axis...Preparation is always a waste, the more I attempt to stop Operating, stop invading Minors, the more I become tenative with him the more I lose? Not sure what to do with him! Heh, anyone as good as Terif play PBEM btw? Pfieffer? Bio?

jon_j_rambo
Bildungsminister
Beitrag von jon_j_rambo »

Yodl
"The Lord is my shield, and He in whom I trust"

Antworten