Fall Weiss campaign.

All SC 1 and 2 Titles: Blitzkrieg, Weapons and Warfare, Patton drives East, Pacific Theater, Global Conflict, WWI - The Great War, your board for SC talk...

Moderatoren: PanzerLiga-Team, SC-Spezies

Antworten
lazybones
ABC-Schütze
Fall Weiss campaign.

Beitrag von lazybones »

Playing now on Axis side. Will be interesting know strategy for this campaign from others. I am moving in next steps - first Poland, then British Island, and now have problems at Africa. My transports can't go through Gibraltar, i can only operationally move air units. Italian forces is not much, and i can't build new - all resources is spent for reinforcements. Tobruck is lost.
Will be happy hear any strategies for Axis in this campaign.

facongrande
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von facongrande »

In Fall weiss, so that the axis has some possibility, Germany it should begin with level 1 in antitank weapons and jet aircraft. The same thing for Bismark 39-Fall weiss.
Don't play weiss, Fall gelb better.

Fox2
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von Fox2 »

You are not conquesting France? If you would do so Italy joins the Axis and you can transport your german units through Italy to Africa.
If you want to pay not so much MMP for reinforcement you have to develop infantry weapons then your units are stronger and you have to fill up not all units if your moving them also with defensive thoughts.

Fox2
Habe vor allen Dingen niemals Angst. Der Feind, der dich zum Rückzug zwingen will, hat genau in diesem Moment Angst vor dir.

facongrande
Sonntagsschreiber
Beitrag von facongrande »

If, it is a possibility, the research are the problem, sometimes they do not work.

Fox2
ABC-Schütze
Beitrag von Fox2 »

Research programmes work! Only the probability for the development plays the main role. If you have for example Infantry weapons 1/3 it is useful to spend 2 research points at minimum for a high probability each round. If you are doing it in the right way level 2 or 3 should be ready for application before starting Barbarossa where it is very useful.

Fox2
Habe vor allen Dingen niemals Angst. Der Feind, der dich zum Rückzug zwingen will, hat genau in diesem Moment Angst vor dir.

Antworten